How to prompt more app downloads using your email signature.
Your personalized URL leads right to your Mobile Engagement Page and allows clients to seamlessly download and share your app. Make sure you are including a link to it in your email signature block, marketing materials, and social media posts to maximize client reach and direct prospective homebuyers to this page.
Using the steps provided here, or the more detailed instructions that are available in our support portal, you can update your email signature to display an image of your company logo, and any other images you may choose to use. We provide free app icons you can add to your email signature and route clients to your unique URL. When the client clicks on the image, whether they use Android or Apple devices, they will be directed to your Mobile Engagement Page. Then you can sit back and watch app downloads roll in!
Simply access your email settings and add text or an image linking to your personalized Mobile Engagement Page anywhere in your email signature:
1) Select Tools > Options from the top menu. Go to the Mail Format tab under the Signatures heading click on the Signatures button.
2) Select an existing signature you want to edit or click to create a new one. Compose the text portion of your signature.
3) Then insert the graphic, picture or logo by clicking the Insert Pictures button but please make sure before adding that the image is small (less than some 200 KB would be optimal).
4) Once the image is added, position the cursor in the signature where you want to add a link. Click on the image to select it, and then on the formatting toolbar, click the Hyperlink button. Add your unique app URL and click OK > OK to finalize changes. You’re all set!
1) Click on Settings > General > Signature. Compose the text portion of your signature.
3) Then click the Insert Image button in order to add your image. Do this only after you have positioned your text cursor where you want the image to appear in your email signature.
3) Enter the desired image’s URI (on the web page, blog or image hosting service) under Image URL.
4) Now all you need is to convert it to a working hyperlink, click and drag to highlight the image. Then click on the Link button and enter your Mobile Engagement Page URL and then click OK.
5) To finalize these changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.