Show Clients Map Draw in Your App for an Easier Search
You love sharing your real estate app to stay connected to clients and you are confident you are providing them with the most up-to-date property data but your not sure how to actively get them using it for their home search. Pro App Tip: Show them a fun way to search their desired neighborhood via the map draw feature.
Here Are The Steps
- Open up your app and type in the GPS search field the desired City or Town that you or your client are searching in.
- A list view of properties (with images) will come up.
- To switch to Map view, go to the upper right hand corner and click on the Map Icon.
- Click on the pencil in the upper right of the map and click “Map Draw”.
- Toggle the map and find desired area or streets and draw with your finger on the screen the area of your preference and bam see all of the latest properties pop up by price.
Want to learn more real estate app tips to engage clients and prospects?
Take one of our new weekly LIVE webinars. Sign up here!